Pratik Mante | Aug 13, 2020 | 0
Coronavirus Statistics And Tracking
COVID-19, the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus continues to spread across the globe. Hence our team has launched this web portal, to monitor and represent detailed statistics indicating the extent of the coronavirus outbreak.
Our dashboard’s aggregate data from trusted sources such as the World Health Organization (WHO), the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) to keep you updated on the coronavirus outbreak situation.
Your country statistics:
Press the play button to get an interactive view of the below provided graphs:
You can reduce your chances of being infected or spreading COVID-19 by taking some simple precautions:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and others.
- Avoid going to crowded places.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately and wash your hands.
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild fever, until you recover. Have someone bring you supplies. If you need to leave your house, wear a mask to avoid infecting others.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention, but call by telephone in advance if possible and follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Keep up to date on the latest information from trusted sources, such as WHO or your local and national health authorities.
To ask questions about Coronavirus and obtain latest, accurate and official information and guidance from WHO, please click on the button provided below.